Eastern Kendo

A blog on the Eastern Kendo Club and Kendo related issues.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Kick off the year party


Thanks to everyone that came out to the kick off the year party. We had a great time and started the year off right. Meeting all of the newer and youngest kenshi was excellent and we must get together again in the summer. Detroit is coming up so let's focus on our kendo and doing the best we can. If the US victory has taught us nothing else it should be that anything is possible if you believe in yourself. I believe that we can do extremely well this year at the tournament and test. See you all in practice. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great picture. I miss you all a lot. I've had some very good practices at MSU lately though. You should plan a trip to Lansing so that we can hang out after practice. Anyway, Charlie and Jason your sons are absolutely adorable. You need to send me some pictures since this is the first that I've gotten to see of them. I'm not going to be competing at the detroit tournament, but I hope to be there to cheer you all on. :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger eric said...

Nice to hear from you Amy. Sounds like things are going well. We missed you at the party as well. Take care.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home