Eastern Kendo

A blog on the Eastern Kendo Club and Kendo related issues.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Practice and break

Thanks to everyone that came out to the last practice of the year last night. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a good time off. Now is the time to think about your year of kendo and what you gained throughout it. As you begin the new year what are your goals for kendo in the new year and what do you want to get out of kendo in 2007? We are starting our 10th year as a club and some big things are planned so let's all put our best kendo forward and continue to focus on strength, compassion, and honor. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bear said...

Thanks, Abbey-sensei. Enjoy your holiday break, and I hope that your own reflections are insightful.

The last practice showed me some particular points that I hadn't even realized that I was having trouble with. Training with bogu-equipped opponents is more different than I had realized. Thanks to everyone for being such good sempai.

See you at practice.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home