Eastern Kendo

A blog on the Eastern Kendo Club and Kendo related issues.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has a great year of kendo and everything else. We are starting our 10th year as a club and I am extremely excited to begin the year with everyone. The Detroit tournament is only 6 weeks away so keep coming to practice and practice hard. We will also be having a beginning of the year party at my house. Stay tuned to the email list for more information. See you all on the floor. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bear said...

"Six weeks away."

Okay, now that's intimidating. I wish that I'd started earlier. Now I feel like I don't have a chance of being ready in time, to say nothing of my bogu.

Ah well. Can't let that stop me from working hard. As my very first sensei said, "Do or do not..."

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home