Eastern Kendo

A blog on the Eastern Kendo Club and Kendo related issues.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Annual Red/White Tournament


Thank you to everyone that came out to the first practice of the year. The traditional red/white tournament was held with the red team claiming victory. The most important part of the practice was that everyone came and gave their best kendo. For many of the beginners this was their first experience wihtin this realm and they did great. Detroit is closer than we think so let's continue to practice hard and prepare for the tournament. The kick off party is this weekend. If you do not have directions please email Charlie or I. Hope to see everyone there. Cheers!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a good time. It was great to be back practicing again! It was also great to see how much everyone's kendo has progressed in the last 4 months.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kondek said...

Excellent! Any place we can see more pics?

4:40 PM  
Blogger eric said...

I have posted them on the flickr account and will have them at the party.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Bear said...

Ooh! There's a Flickr account? Can someone send me a link? Or I can prolly just search for EMU kendo.

I'm certainly glad that I continued to practice on my own during the break; I had a hard enough time as it was. Thank you all for the advice and instruction during the practice.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/easternkendo

We just started doing this. There are few pics up there now of the Red and White, plus a couple of others.

I will be linking this from the Eastern web site soon.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home