Eastern Kendo

A blog on the Eastern Kendo Club and Kendo related issues.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Keiko

By Charlie

Guys, thank you again so much for a great practice. This week, on the day of practice, I turned 36. We celebrated with a pretty hard practice that culminated in a string of jigeiko rounds for me and then repaired to second dojo for some biiru. I had a great time, you guys. Thank you. It's always great to practice with you but it's also great to hang out and chat over some food, which we - and I - get to do far too seldom.

I got pictures at my Flickr account here, and will be putting the jigeiko vids on YouTube here (I only have one up so far; I'm going to try to get a friend to edit them all together for me). I'll also get these vids to each of you individually.

Hope you're all having a good summer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Charlie, sorry I missed your Birthday, looked like fun. I hope to be back soon, I am still working on my back problem and it is doing much better.
-Adams

6:32 PM  
Blogger Charlie Kondek said...

Aw, man, take care of that back, Adams! Keep kendo in your thoughts! (It's like mental kendo.)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Bet you so earned that brewskie...lol

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home