Eastern Kendo

A blog on the Eastern Kendo Club and Kendo related issues.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OnlineKendo.com - a kendo equipment retailer to check out!

I know most of us have had good experiences buying kendo equipment from e-Bogu, Eguchi, Mugendo, Kendoshop and others, but I want to introduce you to a kendo supplier that's not new but new to me, OnlineKendo.com.

We are becoming an affiliate marketer with OnlineKendo.com, which means if you click the link above and buy something, we'll get a percentage of the sale above a certain amount. We'll add this link to the blog and to our main page as well.

Truthfully, I would encourage you to click over and check out the company's inventory anyway, since I feel it is important to support all of these suppliers, which are a valuable part of the national and international kendo community as well as businesses. Here, for example, is a standard beginner's shinai I'd like to try.

We'll be getting some samples of OnlineKendo's stuff and we'll let you know our experiences with them. For now, we just say, Welcome, OnlineKendo.com!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanseikan said...

Hi Charlie,

Just came across your blog. I'm trying to get mine looking a bit more schmick at the mo.

http://kendonanseikan.blogspot.com

I've done a lot of business with onlinekendo.com and can recommend them highly, particularly for beginner and intermediate level bogu, and particularly shinai.

cheers

b

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home